Terms and Conditions
The Ladies Night Out Club provides a way for women to connect with and meet each other for social events and activities in Derby. This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and the Ladies Night Out Club.
Please read the Agreement carefully before registering or booking to attend an event organised by or through the Ladies Night Out Club. By registering or booking to attend an event with the Ladies Night Out Club you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms").
If you do not agree to the terms please do not register or book to attend an event organised by or through the Ladies Night Out Club. The terms are subject to change by the Ladies Night Out Club at any time, effective upon notice to you.
- The Ladies Night Out Club is a social club for women and is therefore only open to women for membership.
- By registering with the Ladies Night Out Club or by attending any events organised through us you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. Minors may not become members of the Ladies Night Out Club.
- By registering with the Ladies Night Out Club you confirm that your membership is for your sole personal use. You may not authorise others to attend an event on your behalf.
- Any form of harassment will not be tolerated in the club. Any member who behaves in this way will have their membership immediately terminated. Members should treat each other as equals and with respect.
- As a club member you are expected to behave in an appropriate manner at all times when participating in club events and interacting with other club members. You are solely responsible for your conduct at events and should you violate the club rules we reserve the right to cancel your membership.
- Club events are on occasion hosted in licensed establishments. We kindly ask all our members to drink responsibly.
- As a courtesy to other club members, the Club Manager or Hostess please arrive at events on time. The Club Manager is under no obligation to wait for late arrivals before starting an event. We cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by members because of their late arrival.
- If you have booked on an event and can no longer attend please notify the Club Manager by email 24 hours before the event to confirm your non attendance. Club members that continually book on events but do not turn up may have their membership cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances any members that have booked on the event will be informed at the earliest practical opportunity either via email, SMS text message or mobile telephone. Changes to events are posted in the "Event Updates" panel located on the right hand side of the website.
- Some of our events are pre-paid. This means that you will have to pay for the event when booking on an event. Once we have received your event booking you'll receive an email confirming your place.
- On occasion we may be unable to offer a refund on pre-paid events and in these circumstances you can offer your place to another member. If another member can not be found to take your place we won't be able to refund the cost of the event.
- Free members are allowed to book on one event before upgrading their membership to become a Premium member. In some circumstances a Free member may be able to attend an additional event before they upgrade but this is at the discretion of the Club Manager.
- Premium membership fees are valid for 3,6 or 12 months from the date of monies received by the Ladies Night Out Club. Membership fees are non-refundable. Cancellation and / or termination of membership for any reason does not entitle the member to any refund.
- Spamming, advertising or promotion of any product or service on the Ladies Night Out Club website or as part of your website username is not permitted. Any comments, reviews or forum threads containing offers of your own or third party products or services will be deleted.
- Photographs maybe taken at club events for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to have your photo used in this way please inform the Club Manager/Hostess